Please note that these works are no longer on exhibition at Woodford Academy and this room sheet is provided for reference purposes only.
Key to works:
- Vicky Browne, Birds and Space, Turntable, lathe-cut polycarbonate record, glass, laser toner powder, lead came and thermal foil.
- Melissa Grahovac, S/WEEP, porcelain clay, resin and found objects.
- Mahalya Middlemist, Boy, HD video three minutes.
- Ian Milliss, Statement of Insignificance, text-based work on paper.
- Michael Petchkovsky and Emma Rooney (see also no.13), Slow Burn for John and David, mixed media installation and projection
- Fiona Davies, Painting the Throat, zinc, glass, iodine, ink, rice and other papers.
- Anne Graham, The Beehive Lady and The Beehive Observatories, with music by Boris Hunt titled The Transit of Beeness, sound, LED globes, steel, fabric, beekeeper’s hat and beehive.
- Vivienne Dadour, Illustrated: Women, Work and War 1940-1946, prints, archival material, frames, text and found objects.
- Beata Geyer, Colouring Space: Empire Neptune Blue, mdf and acrylic paint.
- Danica Knezevic (see also under performances), Dissolution Line, and Windows, HD Video, 7:54 min and 4.05 min
- Dark Room (Sean O’Keeffe and Carolyn Eccles – see also under performances), The Catherine Collitts Project, grey human hair, lock 360 degree video, live performance, chair, soil and Tarmac.
- Daniel Kotja, Nimrod, tweet feed on iPad.
- Michael Petchkovsky and Emma Rooney (see also no.5), Pitch falling map line, mixed media installation and projection.
- Miriam Williamson (see also no. 17), Seeds of Empire, animal skins, botanical specimens, audio, antique furniture.
- Jacqueline Spedding, Skyscapes, charcoal on archival blotting paper, mixed media installation
- Sarah Breen Lovett, Contemplating the Void: recycled cotton on Eucalyptus bark & sticks, dimensions variable; sound recording 8 minutes loop (in garden)
- Miriam Williamson (see also no. 14), Seeds of Empire, animal skins, botanical specimens, audio, antique furniture (in garden).
- Danica Knezevic – Ready to Hand inside and in the grounds.